Imagine someone handing you the reins to develop a new generation of Star Wars fans. That’s exactly what happened to Rob Maigret when he took the creative helm at Sphero - creators of BB-8, the most popular and best selling toy of 2015. Find out firsthand what it’s like to bring a physical - and highly anticipated - product to market for the first time, while simultaneously rebranding a company and reorganizing the way it approaches product development.
In this talk Rob will cover:
- Launching a product that is part of the largest cultural phenomena of modern times
- The oil and vinegar of corporate culture
- The hierarchy of brand and touchpoint trickle-down
- Owning the creative vision vs “owning the creative vision”
- Bringing marketing, creative, experience, and engineering under one roof - challenges and successes